Today was quite productive as I also installed my Oswald Lightweight Subframe.
- Clean air filter & MAF
- Change spark plugs (LFR6A-11)
- Lube squeaky rear swaybar bushings
- Alignment (haven't decided specs yet)
- Front & rear Oswald bumper beams
- Roo brake ducts & hose routing
- Whiteline roll center kit
- Install KFP front pads before track
- Check track wheel fitment
- Check harness fitment with V9 seats
- Detail car then vinyl
Two weeks left to shakedown on April 29th... I think I can make it.