Friday, June 29, 2012

[6/29/2012] Track Report (TMP)

Event: TCI & TMMC Open Lapping
Track: Toronto Motorsports Park, Cayuga
Weather Conditions: 31°C, Sunny
Here's a real quick track report. A few of my co-workers went lapping today so I took the day off work to join them for moral support.

The track was barren. Maximum number of cars on the track at any given time was three, lol!

Weekday lapping is such a great time to practice. Some un-cut videos of my friends' driving:
An interesting note riding in Lelan's IS300 with an open-diff: Because of the open diff, there was crazy bogging through the corners. I have a similar feeling in my car although not as intense. The 06 WRX has an open front diff if I'm not mistaken. I'm starting to think that maybe it's time I start looking at upgrading my diffs as well. It never ends :|

No comments:

Post a Comment